Doug K. Silverberg, BA
Doug Silverberg, ideas guy, has been an employee benefit specialist since 1990. This leader and visionary became partner of Silverberg Group in 1996 to specialize in applying creative and unique solutions for his clients in the employee benefits consulting field. He and his brothers have since become the exclusive managers and marketers for Canadian Bar Insurance Association programs across Alberta and the Northwest Territories. Although he loves to hunt, fish and enjoy the great outdoors, his family comes first; his favorite thing to do is hang out with wife and kids at Shuswap Lake. This former “serious golfer” now swings for fun only.
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics) from University of Calgary
- Recruited by London Life in 1990 and trained as employee benefits specialist
- Exposure to Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton markets
- On several not-for-profit boards
- Member of International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEB)
- Member of Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting (CALU)