Group Benefit Sales Consultant
Group Benefits Sales Consultant
Silverberg Group was established in 1996 in response to a rapidly changing benefits industry and to the need for specialized advice. We operate throughout Alberta to offer specialized employee benefits consulting to companies of all sizes from a variety of industries. With offices in Calgary, Red Deer, and Edmonton, the structure of our organization allows us to offer our clients many services that cannot be matched. We are proud of our ability to offer superior value for each employee benefits dollar. We provide access to a broad product portfolio to meet the varying wealth and risk management needs of our group and individual clients.
We are looking for an energetic Group Benefits Sales Consultant, with a proven record of successful sales to join a great team of highly successful individuals! Experience with group insurance is a plus; however we will offer considerable training to the right candidate. A positive attitude and a strong desire to achieve are a must. Our clients are primarily Alberta-based organizations and all companies are great prospects for our diverse product offerings.
This position will develop and promote long term customer relationships with clients, insurance providers and Third Party Administrators. A successful Sales Consultant will focus on attracting new clients and be supported by our outstanding service staff in taking care of and retaining these clients on an ongoing basis.
This position will report to the President of the corporation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
● Developing and cultivating quality opportunities using multiple sources including cold calling, active prospecting, and meeting with existing relationships;
● Scheduling ongoing in-person and phone meetings with qualified prospects;
● Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms, and acquiring prospect commitment;
● Collaborating with other sales consultants to increase overall sales;
● Utilizing CRM tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunities;
● Understanding the clients’ business and sales cycle;
● Sustaining and developing the existing portfolio of business;
● Developing relationships with internal operations and administrative staffs to ensure clients’ satisfaction and effectively and efficiently addressing client issues; and
● Staying abreast of competitors’ offerings and industry practices.
● Proven track record of sales abilities and results;
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create relationships based on trust and transparency;
● Life Insurance license required ( we will assist in this process if required);
● GBA or CEBS designation an asset, but not required;
● University degree, College diploma or equivalent experience;
● Strategic thinker with proven consulting and marketing skills;
● Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
● Excellent time management and organizational skills;
● Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations;
● Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines;
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels;
● Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
In return for your dedication and hard work, Silverberg Group provides the following:
● An excellent opportunity to learn and develop new skills
● Initial training and ongoing technical and sales training by industry leaders
● Earning potential in excess of $400,000 per year for dedicated, long term and focussed sales achievers
To learn more about our dynamic and growing company, please visit our web page. http://www.silverberggroup.com. If you are a highly professional and client-focused individual who has a positive attitude and a passion to succeed, please submit your resume before November 30th, 2013, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.