Scott Silverberg, BA, CFP
Scott Silverberg, partner of the Silverberg Group, has an almost perfect record for results, in part because he’s so analytical and methodical, detail-oriented and deliberate. An employee benefit specialist since 1992, Scott researches, develops and implements innovative approaches to group insurance, group retirement needs and the provision of private healthcare alternatives. His recommendations will be based on a thorough understanding of your situation and appropriate product or services from highly qualified companies.
- Economics degree from University of Calgary
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Completed Canadian Investment Funds Course
- Actively engaged in ongoing industry continuing education programs
- Exclusive representative for Canadian Bar Insurance Association for Alberta and the North West Territories.
- Board member of the Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFÉ)
- CAFÉ president from 1999-2002
- Former Board member of Canadian Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Active member of the Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting (CALU).